Terms & Conditions
FZE, also known as webnet.ae, is a website owned and managed by Webnet FZE.
- Webnet FZE is registered in SPC, Sharjah, UAE. The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
- You must be 18 years or older to register as a User on this website and use our services.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card payments online in AED. Please keep a copy of your transaction records and our Merchant policies and rules for your reference.
- The copyright for all content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, belongs to either Webnet FZE or its users or its content suppliers. The compilation of content on the Site is the exclusive property of Webnet FZE and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- The law of the United Arab Emirates will govern this User Agreement. This clause will survive the expiration or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- You agree to compensate and hold Webnet FZE and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers safe from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses). No matter how you suffer or incur damages from shopping, getting a consultation, or visiting our website, or if you break this User Agreement or violate any law or the rights of a third party, we are not responsible.
- Webnet FZE will not accept any responsibility or liability for the consequences of any violation of these user agreements. We ask that you notify us if you notice any difficulties or violations, and keep the records necessary to verify your claims. Webnet FZE may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the website and/or removal of their content for any reason. They may also take other technical and/or legal measures against users who create problems. We don’t tolerate those who infringe on other people’s intellectual property or violate this Agreement or our policies.
- Webnet FZE trademarks such as “Webnet” and the related logos displayed on the Site are either registered or unregistered and are protected by trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Webnet FZE trademarks can’t be used by anyone else but Webnet FZE nor in any way that discourages one from using Webnet FZE. All other trademarks not owned by Webnet FZE but appearing in the Site are the rightful property of their respective owners. Webnet FZE is not responsible for the content of third-party social media sites.
- Any legal dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with UAE law.